Work at Z&L
Job Openings —
Welcome to Z&L Properties. Whether you specialize in development, construction, finance or administration, you will find diverse and exciting opportunities at Z&L Properties. We are continually growing and dedicated to finding the right talent to ensure a strong and bright future. Feel free to browse through our available job openings below and apply by clicking on the position below. You may also email your cover letter and resume for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Z&L Properties is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to supporting a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
We look forward to hearing from you.
1. Responsible for overall design and development management of mixed-use high-rise projects in San
2. Work with architects, interior designers, and other engineering consultants to manage the designing and development plans of various projects.
3. Collaborate with government officials, land use attorneys, the public, or special interest groups to formulate, develop, or address issues regarding land use or master plans.
4. Prepare concept plans and graphics (both manually or using computer software), assess the feasibility of
concept proposals from others and identify necessary changes.
5. Forecast and advise critical milestones within a project life cycle; formulate work plans to achieve such
6. Organize research on design and construction methods for use in projects.
7. Conduct planning, space programming, and design analyses on designs, integrating physical, social,
economic, and sustainable factors to meet urban design standards and principles.
8. Review drawings, zoning documents and submittals, environmental impact reports for entitlement,
environmental impact mitigation, zoning and building code compliance.
9. Prepare reports, using statistics, charts, and graphs, to illustrate planning studies in areas such as land use or zoning.
10. Advise management of the company on project feasibility, cost-effectiveness, regulatory conformance, or
Master’s degree in architecture and urban design; 18 months experience in landscape and urban designer related positions; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word/Powerpoint/Excel/Project), Archgis, Autocad, Rhino, and Adobe Create Suite (Illustrator/Indesign/Photoshop/After Effects), Bluebeam REVU and Procore; solid urban design and architectural skills; excellent written and oral communication skills; outstanding interpersonal, analytical and time management skills; detail oriented.
Please send CV to Z&L Properties, Inc. at 950 Tower Ln., Suite 870, Foster City, CA 94404 Attn: HR
Employee Benefits —
At Z&L Properties, we recognize the importance of having quality coverage for our employees and their families.
We are committed to providing a comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Z&L Properties pays 100% of our employees’ individual medical and dental plans, with the opportunity to add dependents. Some of the available benefits are:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Acupuncture/Chiropractic Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Up to Three Weeks Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Sick/Personal Leave
- Gym/Wellness (Foster City headquarters)