Work at Z&L
Job Openings —
Welcome to Z&L Properties. Whether you specialize in development, construction, finance or administration, you will find diverse and exciting opportunities at Z&L Properties. We are continually growing and dedicated to finding the right talent to ensure a strong and bright future. Feel free to browse through our available job openings below and apply by clicking on the position below. You may also email your cover letter and resume for consideration to: email@example.com.
Z&L Properties is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to supporting a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
We look forward to hearing from you.
1. Oversee the cost for multiple construction projects simultaneously, including feasibility study, set up the control budget, selection of the subcontractors, construction process cost control.
2. Supervise subordinates to collect historical cost data to estimate costs for current or future projects and analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
3. Consult with vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
4. Determine estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
5. Discuss with engineers, architects, project managers, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
6. Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs related to bids as the project develops.
7. Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
8. Establish and maintain tendering process. 9. Conduct negotiations with vendors and subcontractors regarding commercial terms in construction contracts. 10. Provide guidance on improving productivity and cost-effectiveness of the construction projects.
Requirements: 1) 5yrs of exp of a construction management related position; 2) minimum bachelor’s degree; 3) strong verbal & written communication skills in English & Mandarin & excellent construction management skills. Send CV to Z&L Properties, Inc. at 950 Tower Ln., Suite 870, Foster City, CA 94404 Attn: Human Resources
Conduct market analysis and competitor research by using statistical models. Analyze
market trends and patterns based on data analysis. Create marketing materials, including
digital content and websites content. Deliver regular reports to management based on
analysis. Coordinate and implement the company’s marketing vision for various
projects. Work with professionals on developing creative marketing strategies and carry
them through. Coordinate marketing timelines, promotional plans, and other tasks.
Master’s degree in Marketing or Financial Analysis or Finance required. Must have
completed courses (either at bachelor or master level) in areas of Business Statistics,
Business Computing, Real Estate Principles, and Financial Statement Analysis. Must
have proficiency in Excel, Stata, Matlab, Access, data analysis and database
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate base on gender, race,
color, religion, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital or
domestic partner status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal
or state laws or local ordinance or regulation.
Send resume to HR, Z&L Properties, Inc., 950 Tower Lane, Suite 870, Foster City, CA 94404
Employee Benefits —
At Z&L Properties, we recognize the importance of having quality coverage for our employees and their families.
We are committed to providing a comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Z&L Properties pays 100% of our employees’ individual medical and dental plans, with the opportunity to add dependents. Some of the available benefits are:
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Acupuncture/Chiropractic Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Up to Three Weeks Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Sick/Personal Leave
- Gym/Wellness (Foster City headquarters)