Full time Sr. Sales & Marketing Manager
1. Develop, implement, and evaluate integrated sales and marketing strategies for company’s real estate portfolio in California with cross-functional teams;
2. Lead and supervise business development department to maximize productivity and performance of sales and marketing functions, engage and manage 3rd party consultants and agents to facilitate these functions as needed;
3. Develop, allocate, and manage budget and timeline for sales and marketing campaigns; analyze expenditures and adjust allocation as needed;
4. Set targets for KPIs on critical metrics (total sales and onsite traffic, CAC, ROAS, CTR, etc.) by projects, analyzing and reporting to the management weekly;
5. Initiate and direct sales and marketing campaigns; review and approve marketing, communication, and public relations content and creative collaterals; create and evaluate tests to optimize all aspects of performance (creative, copy, targeting, etc.);
6. Direct team to conduct market data analysis and competitive market analysis (CMA) on competitors market offerings, market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and market opportunities for business;
7. Develop proactive pricing strategies and marketing release cycle and methodology, optimizing product take-up rates and pricing, based on customer requirements for products and services and project revenue needs;
8. Liaise cross functions in the company on marketing decision making, including products, pricing, phasing, or promotion; provide summary reports of business development department’s plans, objectives, and results to management;
9. Provide recommendations on business decisions (such as new project acquisitions, construction, and procurement) and overall company strategy in terms of marketing considerations.
Requirements: BA in Marketing or Mass Communication; 60 months experience in marketing related positions (at least 36-48 months must be in a marketing related management position in the field of real estate development); leadership and team management skills; ability to work independently with minimal supervision; experienced in handling press and media; ability to conduct market data analysis, google ads placement and analytics; digital marketing experience; strong written communication and analytical skills, with experience of measuring success of campaigns, executing and analyzing A/B tests, and optimizing budget across channels for optimal returns; high level interpersonal skills; familiar with California real estate market. Send CV to Z&L Properties, Inc. at 950 Tower Ln., Suite 870, Foster City, CA 94404 Attn: HR.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate base on gender, race, color, religion, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital or domestic partner status, veteran status, LGBTQIA, or any other characteristic protected under federal or state laws or local ordinance or regulation